Saturday, February 4, 2006

Stonewall, Texas

We're staying at Peach Country RV Park in Stonewall. It sits on a small hill and has a great view of the Texas Hill Country. The sites are one hundred feel long and quite level. Their monthly rate is very reasonable, $225 and that includes everything.

I put out the awning and found that it had suffered some wind damage from the windy Rio Grande area. I called my insurance company and explained what had happened and they said no problem they would pay to have it replaced.

I called Camping World in New Braunsfels to see if they could replace the Carefree of Colorado awning. The service manager called the next afternoon and said he was having problems getting measurements from them. I said let's replace it with A&E awnings and he said "can do". We made an appointment to drive over and get them installed.

I had the Camping World service manager call my insurance company and give them the amount of the repair cost. Later that afternoon I got a call from the claim representative telling me she had sent a check payable to me and Camping World for the total cost. We're ready to go for the repairs.

No comments: