Monday, June 9, 2003

Gone Again 3 San Antonio, Texas

Entrance to Ft Sam Houston RV Park

We arrived at Ft. Sam Houston RV Park to spend a week or so visiting with my brothers and niece here. The site we had was great, it was on a long concrete pad with a covered patio, 50 amp service and cable TV. The next site was at least 60 feet away, wow.

We toured many places in and around San Antonio and had a wonderful time visiting with my two brothers. I hadn't seen them in about 25 years and it was just like meeting them for the frst time. My brother that lives in San Antonio took us all over the town showing us the sights.


River boat tour of San Antonio River

We went to the Alamo and I must say I was highly disappointed. They had all kinds of booths selling all sorts of souvenirs, most of them made in China or Japan. They would not allow pictures to be taken inside the Alamo.

After about a week of visiting and seeing the sights, we decided to go to Fredericksburg, TX and see the sights there.

No comments: