Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tour Of Grand Canyon

Even though it was cloudy and there was a possibility of "snow", we decided to drive to the Grand Canyon and take our chances on bad weather. When we got there it was "cold" and windy and it was a little overcast.

In 1919 Congress established the Grand Canyon as a National Park and since then millions and millions of tourists from all over the world have visited it. There were people speaking about any foreign language you could imagine while we were there.

I hope the few pictures I took please you. I know we'll have to come back another time in order to see all of it. The weather was not in our favor this time.

3 comments:

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Oh, That is beautiful. Thank you.
Happy Trails, Penny, TX

morgan said...

God is such an amazing decorator =)
These pictures are beautiful!!
I've made me a blog. ya'll should check it out sometimes once i figure it all out!!
i love yal!!

Anonymous said...

Bob and Jerry,

These are some of the best photos I have seen anyone take at the G/C. I really enjoyed them, seeing the trail in one of them reminded me of our Donkey ride into the canyon....Good job. LP