Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas In Texas


My Brother Wayne and All Of His Family

This will be the first time in a long, long time that I've been able to celebrate Christmas with my brother Wayne and his family. Jerry and I were looking forward to it. Even though our children will miss us at Christmas time they are glad we have this opportunity.

Wayne, Gerry Beth, Jerry and the family
Wayne and I With His Family


My Sister In Law Myrte and Her Family


We really had a good time being with Wayne, Myrte and their family during Christmas. My niece Gerry Beth fixed a real good dinner and we spent the day talking about old times and getting to know the new relatives. It was truly an enjoyable Christmas. We would like to do it again soon while we're all still here.


These pictures were not taken during Christmas but I thought they would be appropriate here.

Wayne, Myrte and I
Wayne, Myrte and Jerry
Wayne, Myrte and Gerry Beth's Husband Jim

Gerry Beth, Myrte and Jerry

Gerry Beth, Myrte, Wayne and I

No comments: